April 3, 2008

A Beginning

That picture above is magic for me. I snapped it one morning while sitting on the porch in New Mexico, meditating. I have tried to read out there, sitting cross-legged on the swing, but it is impossible. The world with all its beauty calls to me.

Magic, the way the light filters through the aspens. Magic, the sounds of the birds and the wind in the leaves. Glory, the presence of God dwelling in my spirit to awaken me to the beauties He has made. I am grateful.

This blog is dedicated to celebrating the feast of the Kingdom of God. This feast has a lot to do with a way of seeing; if we can learn to see the way that God sees, then our lives will be a feast not only of the senses but of the soul. This is richness and blessing indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn your writing is so fun to read. I can see you saying it as I read it. I guess I am saying that you write like you talk. So fun! My email is tmg_1979@hotmail.com. I would love to keep in touch. I sure enjoyed our time together Tuesday! Tamra

    ReplyDelete